Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

opinions on value of a '86 Thunderbird Coupe, V-8

boysmomoflabs

completely ignorant~
Found the title but not the keys so I can't check mileage. Was hoping someone here could direct me to service records...might be able to match mileage with dates that way?

Car has been parked in garage for years, best guess at least 8. (it's white btw)

Tow driver (when picking up my Ranger) said it was in excellent shape but seriously needed a good washing. He told the tech's at local Ford dealership and they are telling me if it's a V-8 (which it is) it might be worth some $$ and they might be interested.

So....what do you guys think?

Vin: 1FABP46F1GH227903

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm not in the know, and that vehicle has little to no appeal to me, so my number is bias...but I'd top out at the 1000-1200 mark and it would have to be a pretty sweet ride.

boysmomoflabs

completely ignorant~
I did some research on this...it's running a 302(Windsor?) Don't think it's the turbo charged one, will pop the hood this Sat.

So getting at least $2K would be high? I'm now thinking of donating it and taking the tax write off.

Ridgerunner

Missouri Chapter member
Stillwater Ok
Post up some pictures inside and out that will help give you a better iodea what to sell for.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I did some research on this...it's running a 302(Windsor?) Don't think it's the turbo charged one, will pop the hood this Sat.

So getting at least $2K would be high? I'm now thinking of donating it and taking the tax write off.

I wouldn't take my word for it...I dunno what those cars run, nor do I have a real affinity to them, so I have a negative bias.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts