Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Saying Hello

I've just joined after learning of the site. I'm not really much of a new guy, have simply been living under a rock for a few years. Didn't know this site existed until earlier today swapping notes with Tim (mtflat) and other guys. Call me biased if you wish, but I'm glad this site has us 48-52 guys in our own group. Sorta like the old Bonus Built site did. I'll be dropping in on a lot of the different forums, but this group will be my first stop. So, thanks for having me. Stu McMillan

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Hey Stu, it's nice to have some company here!

And guys, Stu is also very modest. He IS the guru on tires/rims on these old trucks along with a lot of other talents. Anything comes up about widow-maker wheels, Dodge RV wheels, Firestone or Budds and this is the guy you want to talk to.

havi

third member
Hi Stu!!!!!!

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
I'm surprised the Bog Monster hasn't been named Truck of the Month - who has pictures of that? Josh?

Last edited:

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Welcome Stu, and all the other "newbies"

Post count really doesn't matter around here, there is alot of knowledge here. Alot of it seems to be gen 9 or gen 6 focused. So im glad to see that there is a broader spectrum of knowledge coming in!
I don't have one of these trucks, but i really do enjoy them.
I would love to see some build thread on some of y'alls trucks.

Again welcome to FTF!

Hey guys, funny how one things leads to another, from Youtube to here. Haven't been around a lot but with the new interest this place will start hopping.

What Tim said about Stu is the wheel guru so hit him up with any question about wheels for our trucks and others.

Good to see you all here.

Hey, my old signature is still here.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
You're all welcome here, make yourself at home and post up often. I agree with Don, it's great to see some of you guys come join us with expertise in the first era of F series trucks. Welcome!

:welcome:

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts