Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

New BBQ place

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Okay we tried a new place for bbq today for lunch. Now I don't want everyone to think I'm just promoting them because I work for them but it was Dierberg's.

The Arnold store just got their smoker installed out in the parking lot. We were in shopping today and decided to try it. I have been skeptical about trying it, I figured what did a deli department in a grocery store know about bbq. Well apparently they know what they are doing. It was actually pretty good.

I'm not going to say it was the best in St. Louis but it could hold it's own against most of the places I have tried around town. We had the pulled chicken and pulled pork. They also have whole chickens, ribs, smoked salmon, and a few other options. They call it "Bob's Smokehouse BBQ". The lady at the deli said they use Sweet Baby Rays bbq sauce. Not all stores have them at the moment but I believe they will all have before the end of this summer.

Anyway it's worth a try if you happen to be in one of the stores.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts