Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

spring is almost here

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
what kinda plans do the MO guys have coming up.

I have my annual trout fishing trip, gut pushed back until late March this year. Hoping for some warm weather.

Got some ideas knocking around in my head for truck projects.

Debating on spring turkey hunting.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I know it's not much, but we're getting some foundation work done soon. When they finish, they're going to bring in some nice dirt, so I'm looking forward to having some dirt good enough to grow some grass.

Ryan

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
need to work on the yard a bit, the dogs have it tore up pretty good.

maybe I'll venture into home brewing myself.

Mustang needs a little attention too.

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
looking at finshing the mustang and start racing in rogersville. hoping they get the new track in wheatland at the lucas oil complex

Bugger - if spring is here for you Scott that means its autumn here ...... oh well never mind duck shooting season is just around the corner + the weather will hopefully become a bit more settled and after the harvest is finished we might be able to get some more sea fishing organised.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
it's officially spring today. Already got the Mustang all cleaned up. Today will be the second time I cut the grass. Still debating on the garden, found a raised garden bed kit at one of the home stores and thinking about putting one in with a few strawberry plants.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I'm about to start sitting on the back deck with a bb gun and start shooting these starlings. They are trying to nest in the vents even though they're all blocked.

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles