Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello friends.

daddue11

Missouri Chapter member
Hello,just another another newbie here.
I own 2 B2s an 88 xl and an 84 xlt chopped top that I'm still building,I also have several other cars,91 Caddy,2007 HHR and an 84 corvette.
I am truely just a car lover all makes,but,on the top of my list will always be my B2 it is my buddy,my partner and has saved my sorry hide more than once,so he,his name is B-Daddy,has really been my ROCK these last couple of years.
Here's some pics.

Picture021.jpg
<--88XL

Picture202b.jpg
<--84 xlt chop

daddue11

Missouri Chapter member
Naw darn it,that was the old tail lights,I pulled them out and put in new led tails,the beers were on the inside hehe.
I had to have a shoulder and torn bicep opperation,so the old chop has been sitting unfinished for about 6 months.
It'll get finished this spring.

Naw darn it,that was the old tail lights,I pulled them out and put in new led tails,the beers were on the inside hehe.
I had to have a shoulder and torn bicep opperation,so the old chop has been sitting unfinished for about 6 months.
It'll get finished this spring.

My mistake! :rofl: Now that I look at it, it definitely looks like a tail light. :slap:

That should be pretty fun to drive when you get 'er finished up YelloThumbUp

i'm the black B2's God father

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
That would explain the beer can!!!! LOL

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I've never seen one chopped. That's sweet. I really like that. Some 44's and heavy duty axles and a diesel, oh yeah!! That'd ROCK!!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts