Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bye Bye Fiddy

dixie_boysles

Joshua 24:15
MA, NC
Well it's a good thing I still own the Ranger! I just sold the F150 for a pretty good profit of about $1600! The truck just wasnt pleasing me as I am too used to having a mint truck and the F150 was not. I am still selling the Ranger as i want an F150, just not that F150 lol.

I want to find one with less miles (around 60k or less). nothing on carfax, less owners, no faded plastics, and a different color (that red showed everything!!), and NO DIESEL SOUND

So now I am in the search for one. As of the moment I am eyeballing this beauty:

http://www.townandcountryford.com/used/Ford/2005-Ford-F-150+SuperCrew-25827c240a0d048d00970a39c65dae82.htm

d4dbf8bee19c85bbf32ba3a3db088dafx.jpg

Its a year newer, has 15k less miles, and is SUPER SHARP i love the color! BUT compared to my lariat, it doesnt have heated seats or climate control and leather is cold without heat. So I have to think about it. Also, i wouldnt pay that price. id try to get it at around 18500.

But like I said, i am just eyeballing it. I would like an 06+ but if I cant find one in my price, ill find a nicer 05 or get this one

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Great job on the sale of the old one, that doesn't happen very often.

That's a nice looking truck but it just stinks to drop almost 20k on a 7 year old truck. Granted, it does look pretty perfect. One of my favorite things (I wish my truck had) is the black two tone along the bottom. It looks great.

Ryan

dixie_boysles

MA, NC
yes it does. considering F150s are super expensive though new, i dont mind paying about half price for it. Have you priced a supercab fx4 with leather and goodies out for the 12 models, not pretty lol. base price for the FX4 is 37k

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
You can get a pretty well loaded XLT with 4x4 for 38k. Not saying I'd spend that kind of money at my point of my life, but XLT is a nice trim level.

Ryan

dixie_boysles

MA, NC
Usually the XLTs dont come with leather though :( Im sure some do, but i also dont want to spend that kind of money with baby on the way. I just want to get a bigger truck with babe on the way, but not break the bank

dixie_boysles

MA, NC
Im going to need it!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts