Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Best way to sell '55 F100

My dad has a restored (not all original) '55 pickup that he has asked me to help him sell this month. I am considering the typical auction sites but wanted to ask if anyone has some other idea? Thanks for your input!:scratch:

can I be the 1st to say:

:post pics:

lol, sorry couldn't resist, but the Truck Trader/ Auto Trader or craigslist are okay, be ready for a lot of lookey lou's.

Since threads do not belong being posted with items "for sale" per the posting rules, I did not post pics here nor am I trying to sell anything on the forum. Just looking for alternatives, but thanks.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Local classifieds and CL...but as mentioned, be ready for tire kickers. Beyond that, ebay and sites dedicated to that era truck.

Since threads do not belong being posted with items "for sale" per the posting rules, I did not post pics here nor am I trying to sell anything on the forum. Just looking for alternatives, but thanks.

I think it's safe to say that nobody would be against you posting pictures.

Yep post up some pics - you never know one of us could have the winning lottery ticket lol

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts