Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

hmmmm... should i???

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
F250's are more useful IMO...
Big rigs are more useful in my opinion.

Kidding... But c'mon-- that's really subjective. For many people, myself included, an F250 is overkill. You can't say that an F250 is more fitting than an F150 in all situations.

Chris it looks like a decent truck but I'm just not crazy about that body style... I'm also not crazy about buying the first generation of a new model. Even my EcoBoost has had a few hiccups so far.

Chris don't let that $$ burn a hole in your pocket .... if you want to go racing and buy that workshop/land block you and Anne are looking at you will need every penny you can lay your hands on.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Even though I'm a big advocate for getting something new(er) as a DD...if you're looking at something 14 years old...it may as well be 30 years old. Used is used is used once you start looking past 5 years old IMO, and you'll be inheriting the headaches. If it were me, I'd be looking for something cheaper with less electronics and possibly even less miles. BTW...that does say 4.6, doesn't it?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts