Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

73-77 Grille shel w/ inserts for sale in CA

Manimal

California Chapter member
I have a NICE grille shell for 73-77 w/73-6 inserts. To be perfect it will need to be stripped and polished. I'm asking $200 firm. Located in Cherry Valley,Ca 92223.

Attachments

• downsized_1028111639b.jpg

Manimal

offers???? kinda surprised I still have this.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
offers???? kinda surprised I still have this.

Not dawging your sale, the piece looks really good...but for reference, I purchased the nicest 73-77 OEM take-off grille I've ever seen from a member here for $100. Usually, I pick them up for somewhere between free and $50.

Not dawging your sale, the piece looks really good...but for reference, I purchased the nicest 73-77 OEM take-off grille I've ever seen from a member here for $100. Usually, I pick them up for somewhere between free and $50.

Same with me, it just depends on who the person is. Around here people are trying to sell soo so grilles for $125. I bought mine very reasonably as you were saying with lights and all. I did sale one online for $125 and the guy drove 60 some miles to get it though and it wasn't even that nice..Just depends on how bad someone needs one and how hard they are to find in a particular area.

Manimal

Ya know, I am open to offers..........

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
1973/75 grille inserts are the same. 1976/77 grille inserts are different.

Manimal

$150....new price want this gone.

Manimal

NEW PRICE......$100......need it gone.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts