Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Got to deliver an EcoBoost F-150 today....

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
smilieFordlogo smiliepeelout :bow:

I've scurried a few around the lot, but having one on the open road was beautiful. Zero turbo lag and excellent speed on tap whenever!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
No joke! My test drive was a dream as well. What a cool platform.......

My cousin is in the ASSET program and says they're planning an inline 4 ecoboost. I can't wait to see that one.

Ryan

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
I've been riding around in a 12th-gen F-150 for work the last couple weeks.

Not a huge fan of the seat, but I like this truck a lot better than I thought I would. If the EcoBoost is as good as everyone says it is, I bet it makes for one hell of a truck.smilieFordlogo

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
You'll see the I4 in the Focus and Escape for sure, not sure about the Fiesta, though.

I will say that I can't stand the new bump on bump off turn signals! I need a click danggit!!!

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
If the EcoBoost is as good as everyone says it is, I bet it makes for one hell of a truck.smilieFordlogo
It is. And it does :D

I will say that I can't stand the new bump on bump off turn signals! I need a click danggit!!!
Hated it at first too. Now it has become second nature and when I'm changing lanes I'll tap the turn signal and forget that I ever touched it. Kinda nice. Still not sure if I prefer it over regular turn signals though.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Hated it at first too. Now it has become second nature and when I'm changing lanes I'll tap the turn signal and forget that I ever touched it. Kinda nice. Still not sure if I prefer it over regular turn signals though.

I guess I just need to drive em more! smilieFordlogo

You'll see the I4 in the Focus and Escape for sure, not sure about the Fiesta, though.

Put a 6' pickup bed on the back of the Escape, and I might be interested :guns:

Got an F350 at work with those turn signals, HATE THEM! can't never tell if they're on or not, and tend to stay on when they're not needed. Whatever limpwrister thought those up needs to be hung by their toenails...

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
MMMMMmmmmmmmmm.

IMG_20111008_145442.jpg

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Oh, and this is an 8 month old MKZ with a sticker shock, err price, of 55k. Never cleaned. Ever.

IMG_20110930_101250.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^How does that happen?????? If you can afford the car...what's wrong with doing a $13 int/ext car wash once a month.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
^^^How does that happen?????? If you can afford the car...what's wrong with doing a $13 int/ext car wash once a month.

I know... heck, my car is a fraction of a fraction of the value of that and I can eat off of my brake rotors!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts