Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Oct chat thread

We had snow up in the ranges here at Nelson last week - funny watching people swimming at the beach then looking over the palm trees to the snow on the mountains.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Beautiful day here today. Wish it would stay like that all year

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Back to rain. Starting to feel like a duck!!!! Any snow out there yet Smokey?

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Howdee all. Slow month nere, still healing from surgery. No snow here yet, but the wood stove has been going all week. I guess the snow ain't far off.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
I built fire the first of the week and kept it going. Got a load of wood tonight in the rain have to unload it in the am. Just busy working and the last of the outside projects finished before the snow falls.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
I heard that. Of course, there are a million projets you put off "until later" to finish too. It never ends

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
At least a Million on hold :)
Wife wanted her own craft shop so I have been preoccupied finishing it up and getting her moved in to it. All I have left to do is put insulation in the loft area and hang some peg board. Her shop took priority over all my projects( trucks,remodeling the house,etc) Heck she even took my garage to store all the building materials for about 2 months all the wood, the wall coverings, insulation and furniture she bought while on sale while the building was being built.The guy that built it his wife was hospitalized and was about a month behind due to that.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Ahhhh, but when it's done, there's an empty spot in the garage to fill with a new project, lol

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Wow. We got a dusting on the deck, and that's all. COME ON SPRING!!!!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts