Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Shoulda done this a long time ago...

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Gots me a Lincoln!!

98 Mark VIII with that wonderful 4.6 InTech v8. Those gaudy wheels are going away to be replaced by some nice Mustang rims... got some other plans too!

IMG_20110820_160747.jpg

That is nice looking car Austin - looks tidy too

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
That is nice looking car Austin - looks tidy too

Thanks! She's clean, but not clean enough for my thorough ways! I'm going to dig deep into cleaning tomorrow and post some pics up. smilieFordlogo

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Did you sell all your other trucks? Looks like you got money burning a hole in your pocket again. Every thing you mention is on a budget and you are hard up on money but now you are changing cars more than Chris!

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Did you sell all your other trucks? Looks like you got money burning a hole in your pocket again. Every thing you mention is on a budget and you are hard up on money but now you are changing cars more than Chris!

At least there is consistency with these guys :prod: :wasntme:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
:rolling laugh:

I wish I had the money these young kids have. No money to fix the super duty or put in decent steps, but now he is rolling in a lincoln. I give up :rofl2:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
I have to say that I do like the car and the rims, still gotta give you the gears though :D

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Ya'll are too darn entertaining.

Wheels: they'd be alright if they were an inch or so bigger. But then I still wouldn't really like them. :D

As for my number of vehicles, I'm on number... uhh... 8? I think. I have a commitment issue according to the general family consensus.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Ya'll are too darn entertaining.

Well, when opportunity arises, it is in ones' best interest to take advantage of it :D

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
I'm with Duncan! :D

As for vehicle swapping, i typically find it a labor of love to get a vehicle just the way i want it. It's not something i really want to do again and again and again...

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
That car is fast, handles great, rides smooth, and is good looking.

I almost bought one, in lieu of my truck. I'd love to cruise around in a car for most of my daily driving, but Erica insists on getting to drive a mustang. Well, we need a 4wd vehicle in the family so I'm stuck daily driving the F150. It is a great truck but sometimes I want to go fast! I guess that's what I'm going to modify the '94 F150 to do. :D

Ryan

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
I think that was part of my driving factor in picking up my car... Driving a truck especially commuting in one gets kind of tiresome, and i felt like itching that need for speed. :)

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I think that was part of my driving factor in picking up my car... Driving a truck especially commuting in one gets kind of tiresome, and i felt like itching that need for speed. :)

Agreed. This thing's pretty nice - sooo many buttons and gizmos to play with. smilieFordlogo

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Meh to many gizmo's bother me. I like it to function and to not be to complex while doing it. (i should be able to do it with out taking my eyes off the road)

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Meh to many gizmo's bother me. I like it to function and to not be to complex while doing it. (i should be able to do it with out taking my eyes off the road)

I can agree. I don't mess with them when driving, but there are some really neat electronic features.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts