Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

95 250 4x4 its all for sale.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Getting this truck to where i want it will be expensive, i could find a better starting platform and save my self some dough, with that said its for sale as a whole or parted out,

Likely parted out.

I have most of the engine apart and on shelves, interior is stripped.
ZF5 speed
bw1356
sterling 10.25
TTB front, (Dana 50)

Lights
Hood
Grille
Tailgate,
Bed is decent (long bed)
American Racing 16.5x10 8 lug wheels.

Feel free to ask for any specifics, i can see if i have it general condition, and if your serious ill snap a photo and send it to you.
No prices listed, feel free to make offers. What i dont sell is headed for the scrap yard. Im not looking for top dollar out of anything. So shoot me an offer, i may suprise you!

Uhm. Everything is located in San Antonio Texas, if it will fit in the back of my car ill be more than willing to work out a meet or delivery if its close enough.

Other wise buyer ships.

Also, all the glass is good, extended cab, the rear quarter windows are 150 a pop from the junk yard, (prices about 2 years ago) I'll let them go for half that.

Any questions or comments post em up here, also requests should be made here, money talks will be done via pm's...

Thanks guys.

How much for the ZF5, shifter, clutch pedals, master cylinder, flywheel, and front driveshaft?
Dammit Chris i was gonna ask the same thing ... lol

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
What's your tailgate panel look like???????

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
I'll leave it for ftf for a week, then ill start listing on CL. If you want something but need a few days or a week or two, i am willing to work with ya'll... Preference goes to FTF, but i want this stuff gone.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Is this the truck where you sawed the fenders?

If not, how are the front fenders? I'm looking for a rust free set, but not in a hurry to do it.

Does it have Mass Air flow? If it does, and it's for a 351w, I might be interested in the ECU and the MAF stuff.

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts