Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

need steering column diagram

Do you mean an illustration of an exploded steering column ?

Which year ?

walker1okmedic

Medic2DaResq
Yes I mean an illustration, I have to replace the,( I am not sure of the part name), shift lever rod maybe,I have the steering wheel pulled apart and found the broken piece, maybe its called the shift tube, any way I sure would love to have a better diagram than what I have right now.

So is for the 93 Bronco in your profile or another Bronco?

If it is for the 93 it sounds like an A/T ...

So.. Coming right up :)

Last edited:
Here you go.

Image_3_.jpg

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Looks like he may need part number 36 (judging from what he said in his other thread). Do you have the legend that goes with that picture, Dennis?

Yes I do but it is 4 pages long so I was going to wait until I heard back from him.

#36 - 7202- SHIFT LEVER

I'm thinking #38 Column Shift Selector Tube

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
#36 - 7202- SHIFT LEVER [confused]
There's no such thing as a 7202 shift lever. A shift lever is basic part number 7210, and has been since 1928.

F2TZ-7210-A .. Gearshift Lever-includes Knob / Obsolete

1992/93 F150/250 & Bronco AOD / 1992/96 F150/350, F(Super Duty) & Bronco C6.

Dozens available NOS from Ford Dealers/obsolete parts vendors.
--------------------------------------------------------------
F3TZ-7212-A (replaced FODZ-7212-A) .. Shift Tube / Obsolete

1992/96 F150/350 & Bronco / 1997 F250/350.

Two available from two FoMoCo Dealers, one in IL, one in TX

Last edited:
There's no such thing as a 7202 shift lever. A shift lever is basic part number 7210, and has been since 1928.

Better tell Ford to stop listing it in the legend for this exploded illustration from the shop manual then.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Look in one a your parts catalogs, see if you can find a listing for a 7202 shift lever. Lotsa luck...cuz there is no such thing!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts