Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

if only i had the money!

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
if i had the money i would buy this! hahasmiliegitrdone

http://nh.craigslist.org/car/513494110.html
0101080102070103102007121802327ef43.jpg

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I'm willing to bet that if we got a picture of the undercarriage, it'd belong in the Scary Steering thread :rofl:

Nice find Travis :p

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
Thats pretty cool. I like the 61-66 body style had 2 66 F100 and F250 thats what I should of done. They had to trim that sheet metal too bad that stuff is had to find those years.

Storm

Whoa.. Yeah Osh Kosh makes some SICK chassis.. We had their equipment in Iraq when I was stationed out there.. That's a badddd truck LOL

Thats pretty cool. I like the 61-66 body style had 2 66 F100 and F250 thats what I should of done. They had to trim that sheet metal too bad that stuff is had to find those years.

There are quite a few of them sitting around here in the 61-66 body style (in fields). I only see one on the road occasionally.

I know of 3 just on the way to work that are that style (sitting).

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
There are quite a few of them sitting around here in the 61-66 body style (in fields). I only see one on the road occasionally.

I know of 3 just on the way to work that are that style (sitting).

I wish I could afford to have them shiped to the east coast. That'll cost more than the trucks worth. I don't see many around here at all.

From Arkansucks you could get all three shipped for around 2500. I'd imagine they'd bring more than that out there.

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
From Arkansucks you could get all three shipped for around 2500. I'd imagine they'd bring more than that out there.

Hmm, I'll have to keep that in mind.. I went and looked at a 68 Dodge Coronet Convertable today. Wanna talk rotten. No trunk or frame rails left. Guy wants $5000 for it.

Hmm, I'll have to keep that in mind.. I went and looked at a 68 Dodge Coronet Convertable today. Wanna talk rotten. No trunk or frame rails left. Guy wants $5000 for it.

Don't you guys know this already?

Since the auto auctions on TV (Barrett Jackson)....iron oxide is the new gold. Owners are asking ridiculous prices for piles of it. This is just one example of what the owners are asking for. It is a nation wide phenomenon.

Any antique pile of rust is worth it weight in gold. :suspicious:

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
the truck is still for sale. unfortunately i don't have the money or the space for it.......:(

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
haha yeah probably. i might go check it out on wednesday just to see what it is and how it was made.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts