Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

All of you "jthe6ltek"

blacksnapon

Staff member
Please welcome another diesel tech to the mix-------jthe6ltek!

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
.........And post on anything you want to..............we're pretty casual around here.......WELCOME.......smiliegitrdone

Gunner

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings

blackhat620

You Had to be There
Arizona
Yea,ive seen your pix 6l pwr. the first reason i came to this site haha....nice egts on that pass eh? had a 6.4 look similiar to that not too long ago.
:funnypostabove: smiliepeelout

:post pics:

Oh and Welcome to the looney bin. :wavey:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Yea,ive seen your pix 6l pwr. the first reason i came to this site haha....nice egts on that pass eh? had a 6.4 look similiar to that not too long ago.
Actually, on those later passes the EGT's didn't get too high. Before the newer Non-VGT turbo, I was pegging th 2K gauge 2/3 to 3/4 way down the 1/4. I can't figure out how it blew though?? ROFLMAO

all these diesel techs and i've got gas.
welcome Jthe6

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
all these diesel techs and i've got gas.
welcome Jthe6
THANK GOD winds blow from West to East!! Hey Carl, maybe you should go visit Hitlories office. Let off enough, then light a ciggy. :D You'd be doing us all SUCH a favor!! You'd be a suicide gasser!! ROFLMAO AND, just like Achmed, you'd get 72 virgins!!smiliegitrdone

bobf100

THANK GOD winds blow from West to East!! Hey Carl, maybe you should go visit Hitlories office. Let off enough, then light a ciggy. :D You'd be doing us all SUCH a favor!! You'd be a suicide gasser!! ROFLMAO AND, just like Achmed, you'd get 72 virgins!!smiliegitrdone

72 Virgins, 6 cases of beer and new riding lawn mower!!!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts