Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

parting out a 77 f100 shortbed

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
truck is complete but no engine. so any thing you could need is still available.
automatic with over drive trans. 9" rear end. regular cab short bed. 2wd bench seat rear slider. all the glass is tinted. front and rear bumpers atre in decent shape. i live at the lake of the ozarks missouri. I drive to searcy arkansas every other week. can meet up somewhere between here and there. will also ship anything at your cost/ no reasonable offer will be refused would also sell the truck as a whole if someone wanted a good project. please let me know of anything you need or want

Fellro

Staff member
If you weren't so far south to me...

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
what would you want i could possibly meet you half way?

Fellro

Staff member
I need a box, the one on the 4x4 is totally shot, the one on the 2wd has one side smashed, as well as big holes for the propane system. Halfway is Kirksville area

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Did you say overdrive????? As in an aftermarket OD system from someone like GearVendors? If so, I could be interested in that.

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
fellro
the box has a little rust over the wheel wells i can take some pictures and you can decide if it would be something your interested
ben
its not aftermarket it came out of a newer truck. i was told it was a C6 when i bought the truck but its not.

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
IMAG0075.jpg

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
IMAG0074.jpg

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
IMAG0073.jpg

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
its all solid but just has some skin cancer

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
SAM_0438.jpg

SAM_0437.jpg

SAM_0436.jpg

Fellro

Staff member
Way better than what i have now... check my gallery for comparison...

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
SOLD!!! and gone

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts