Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

can't access parts of the forum[confused]

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
how come i can't access certain parts of the forum? is it because im too new? or the age?...i should be old enough...:( [confused]

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
I do believe this is because you're a new member. I seem to remember that I couldn't access certain parts (namely the lounge) when I was a new member... I'm sure one of the admins will be around to explain in more detail tomorrow. Everyone is sleeping by this time ;)

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
yeah i guess i should hit the hay soon .....it is 2:48 am.. haha zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That depends.

On the nights I have to work...I get up around the crack of noon.

Dialysis days I get up about 8 AM.

Work days...I sometimes I simply don't go to bed. I have to get up at 5:30 AM....so what is the point?

Oh...I do "piece work" for my mom (works at a place that makes fly fishing supplies) and I sometimes sit up until 7 or 8 AM doing that.

Yes...I sleep in the afternoons a lot. Always take a nap after dialysis and sleep in the dialysis chair (nothing else to do). LOL

One of the explorer sites I used to be on changed my title to the "offical night crew". I guess one of the admins did it. :suspicious:

Last edited:

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Too funny Brian :D You're a night owl. I am too ;)

But even I have my limits. If there's nothing to do, I'll just go to bed. Seeing as FTF and FTE die after about 10 or 11 pm, and those are my life, I usually finally get tired of refreshing the pages around 1 or 2am... Speaking of which, I think its time for me to hit it ;) Night Bri, get some sleep brother.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Travis, meet Ryan. He's one of the 3 admins on the site, he's also 20 (correct me if I'm wrong here Ryan). Good guy, but we're all suspicious that he might by playing for the wrong team ;) (if ya know what I mean)

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I read all night on FTE, FTF, RR, hooters, SPI, and wherever else my searches take me. Depends on what I am doing or thinking about doing. Right now...a lot of body research.
Ya ain't old yet, is ya Brian!! smilietease

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts