Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bump for Sale

Just thought I'd share, pretty nice looking truck. Upon closer inspection, it has new paint, no power steering or power brakes, and the trim is scratched a little bit. Crappy plastic 7lug wheel covers. The bed would need lined, it wasn't painted with the truck. The paint is really nice, still smells fresh. Grill shows it to be a 72, sign says he wants $7500. Too much, IMO, but still a nice looking truck.
utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwNTA4LTAwMDE0LmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwNTA4LTAwMDEzLmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwNTA4LTAwMDEyLmpwZw.jpg

Why did you post the photo 90* off ?

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Just thought I'd share, pretty nice looking truck. Upon closer inspection, it has new paint, no power steering or power brakes, and the trim is scratched a little bit. Crappy plastic 7lug wheel covers. The bed would need lined, it wasn't painted with the truck. The paint is really nice, still smells fresh. Grill shows it to be a 72, sign says he wants $7500. Too much, IMO, but still a nice looking truck.
utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwNTA4LTAwMDE0LmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwNTA4LTAwMDEzLmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwNTA4LTAwMDEyLmpwZw.jpg

I'm with you....way too much!

Hey guys - dumb question for you - how do i post a photo on here?

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Nice truck, but for sure needs some bigger and wider tires along with some decent looking wheels.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Not a bad looker...not $7500 IMO. Dunno what it is, but it seems like the price of these old rigs has jumped significantly over the last couple of months. And is it me, or is the trim misaligned on both sides from the fender to the door...wonder what the root cause of that is.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Not a bad looker...not $7500 IMO. Dunno what it is, but it seems like the price of these old rigs has jumped significantly over the last couple of months. And is it me, or is the trim misaligned on both sides from the fender to the door...wonder what the root cause of that is.

Something does look wrong with that....good eye.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts