Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Parting with 1986 F250 Dually 55,5xx miles

I am going to part with my 1986 F250 Dually - 6.9L D International, Banks Turbo, NDE2, 5th wheel, 4.10 rear end, new tires installed in late '08/early'09 than 500 miles on them. Truck always had a home in the garage. Interior is in great shape. A/C works like a champ - Very cold.

Truck is in excellent condition for its age.

I have no idea how much this truck could be worth. Truck was used to pull 4-8 horses around New England, Pennsylvania, New York and Ohio. Original Owner was my Mom's significant other for 19.5 years. Truck was purchased just prior to them meeting and has been babied by both of them.

I purchased from my Mom upon the passing of the original owner and had transported to Texas a couple of years ago.

Link to Truck Photos

Your insight on how I might be able to go about finding out how much this truck is worth and where best to advertise this truck is greatly appreciated.

I am not aware of any mechanical issues with the truck. SouthernFord (just south of Houston Texas on 288 has been taking care of the truck service for me since I've had it.

Please feel free to email me as I do not visit this site all the time.
klwebb [at] pobox (dot) com

Thanks for your insight.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts