Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

58 F100 on CL

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I might just love the 58-60's as much as I do dentsides. Still looking for a suitable 59 250 4x4 longbed flareside. I still drool all over myself when I see the guy with the 59 M250 4x4.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Can't say I like these as much as say a 56+/-... Just reminds me on the apaches too much.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^I never liked those much, to many done and they just ooze chick car to me for some reason...not square enough for me I suppose.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
^^^I never liked those much, to many done and they just ooze chick car to me for some reason...not square enough for me I suppose.

Just gotta get my hands on one... you'll see! :D Ya square. smilietease

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^They just look like a bug eyed cars on steroids. If I wanted curves like that, I'd get a car from the same era. I prefer my curves on women, not cars.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Don't like these cruves?!

Mercury_Pickup_Orange_Julep_.jpg

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
No...it looks like one big arse bubble ready to pop. Give me a nice crisp line over a curve any day. That doesn't mean I can't appreciate it, but it ain't my style.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Thats a pretty truck ! Can you enlarge the picture a little ?

Sorry mark. :D Kinda limited on the computer I'm on. (EDIT: fixed)

No...it looks like one big arse bubble ready to pop. Give me a nice crisp line over a curve any day. That doesn't mean I can't appreciate it, but it ain't my style.

I see said the blind man. smilieFordlogo

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles