Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Can anybody help me with some info?

I'm about to get a new set of tires for my '07 F250. I was looking at the Michelin AT2's because i need a tire that will last and these are supposed to. I wanted to know if anyone is running them on a F250 and how theyre holding up. I have it down to these or the brand new Cooper AT3 which i dont know anything about but i had Coopers on my last truck and they didnt last very long. Thanks for any input you can give.

well, since you're wanting AT tires, why not some bfgoodrich AT. they are good tires and may be more reasonable than michelin.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
x2 for the BFG A/T's..and they do not wear out early..unless you are boiling the rubber off! I have used them for years and have been beyond happy with them in all aspects.

What i mean is i may be looking for a highway tire if they get a lot better mileage. The Michelin says its an AT but it looks more like a highway tire to me.

I think you would get prenty of miles out of the bf goodrich honestly. They are not really aggressive tread

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I've used the Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo tires, and they did pretty great at everything. Traction, fuel mileage, and longevity.

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts