Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hello & Thank You all

Hi.

By way of introduction:

I've got just over 11K miles on a Job-1 F450 - it continues to impress and educate me. This is Powerstroke #4 to join our family and given rising prices, probably the one I will really have to put a half million miles on.

I have just briefly looked over this forum but the quality of comments about the topic I was researching when I discovered it has enticed me to register.

Here is hoping I'll be able to contribute something of use to somebody and learn a lot.

Best Wishes & Happy Holidays to all.
MuddyPaws
aka
...dan

blacksnapon

Staff member
Again, Dan, Welcome to the site! I just put another tsb in the 6.4 column for you. Enjoy your self, and join in the discussions!

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Easy ther Muddypaws......

When the missus exclaims that your PSD "Is JUST too expensive to operate", you might point out to her that Diesel fuel is just about the same price as premium gas, and you get a LOT better mileage out a gallon of diesel than everybody esle does out of a gallon of gas :)

WELCOME ABOARD!

Gunner

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Glad to see that our site useful enough that we don't need to CONVINCE people to join! :D Kidding.

Glad to have you Dan, enjoy the forum and post up often.

And oh yeah, show us your truck!! You can click my sig to see more pics of mine. Did I mention it was the November truck of the month? :D

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Oh I plan on keeping this one forever too, if I can afford it.

In a perfect world, I'll buy a brand new PSD a couple years after I graduate, and keep my Centurion to beef up and turn into an offroad beast ;)

I understand how that goes.

There are a few reasons I would have to get rid of this one. If my medical problems get to the point I can no longer drive (could seriously happen at any point in time) or there is some major family emergency (not likely-no wife or children), it would have to go.

Otherwise, I will keep tinkering with it making a more reliable driver.

Ford Truck Articles