Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FSB Build on GEARZTV

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Saw it...and loving it. Have you seen the 78/9 Das Bronco build on Trucks?

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I'm assuming this is on Speed? I don't catch that channel much; it's always out of the way of the HD stuff :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Gearz is on Speed, Trucks is on Spike.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I don't like trucks too much, but I like that crewcab they are building and I remember the das bronco one.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I don't like many tv 'wrenching' shows just because it seems like a push for sponsors (which I can blame) and alot of it seems elementary...and the stuff I would like to see more of, well...they only have a half hour show. But Stacy's show I'll watch when he gets a project I'm interested in...ie the Cougar or Nug's Bronco.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I liked when Stacy was on trucks. He did a lot of metal fabrication. I enjoy Gearz. It is probably the only one that I get something useful out of.

Saw it...and loving it. Have you seen the 78/9 Das Bronco build on Trucks?

Yep, also liked the crew cab build..

I don't like many tv 'wrenching' shows just because it seems like a push for sponsors (which I can blame) and alot of it seems elementary...and the stuff I would like to see more of, well...they only have a half hour show. But Stacy's show I'll watch when he gets a project I'm interested in...ie the Cougar or Nug's Bronco.

Agreed, but I still watch um anyway...

link to show..

http://gearztv.com/showdetails.php?episode=59

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts