Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

A suggestion...

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Here's a thought. Sorry if we have something similar and I've over looked it.

Meet the moderators/admin/founders/etc page.

Short BIO's on the staff of FTF and what they do for the site. It'd be nice to have a page dedicated to recognizing them; it could also be handy for those of us who don't necessarily know who does what.

Blade

Backwoods boy
i like that idea. i say I

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I've thought something like that would be a great idea. I believe when I brought it up, I was told the mod(s) for each section were at the bottom of the page and to click on their name to see their profile. I thought a sticky with any info they were comfortable sharing would be cool though.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^It was waaaaaaaay back when, when I was still a newbie, when I was still curious about who the mods were.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^Well not exactly, yet agreed...but I am saying I'd like to beat him with a pillowcase filled with bars of soap. But what I was really getting at, was there have been many a posts between my newbie status and now, so it's perfectly understandable as to why you didn't remember...or it could just be that you have early onset of bluegoosenheimers.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
So your sayin Austin is a newbie...haha..I agree

Master newb!

^^^Well not exactly, yet agreed...but I am saying I'd like to beat him with a pillowcase filled with bars of soap. But what I was really getting at, was there have been many a posts between my newbie status and now, so it's perfectly understandable as to why you didn't remember...or it could just be that you have early onset of bluegoosenheimers.

Ben + soap... don't know about that one.

But the point of the exercise would be to have it all in one place for all to see.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Bump for any mods/admin to chime in.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Okay, groovy. :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
For the moment though there is this feature if anyone needs to know who to contact: http://www.fordtruckfanatics.com/forum/showgroups.php That is the "view forum leaders" at the bottom of the forums list.

I thought we had something like that, but couldn't find it originally.

For those of you that can't find it...it's above the chat box, right next to the 'Mark Forums Read' button.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts