Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

1969 F100 Grill

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Is that grille specific for just that year? I will look for one for you next month.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I'll see what I can find

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
C9TZ-8200-A .. Anodized Aluminum Grille-1969 Ranger only.

This grille's center bar has an indentation that is painted red (as pictured in post #1).

C8TZ-8200-E: 1968 Custom Cab/Ranger & 1969 Custom Cab anodized grille does not have this indentation / The Ranger grille emblem is the same 1968/69 and is a separate part.

The only person I know of that might have some of these '69 Ranger grilles is FTE member Gangstakr (Robert), who lives in Hemet CA. His email: [email protected]

Robert specializes in anodized trim, can straighten and polish it, will ship anywhere. He also has scads of NOS and used parts (I sold him all my NOS parts a coupla months ago).

He's sold a coupla of these '69 Ranger grilles on fleabay, so I know he's had some in the past.

Last edited:

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Robert is the guy I got my 67 grille from, that I put on my 72. He is a really nice guy!

Thanks i"ll e-mail him,those sort of parts you cant get in Aus.F truck of 67-72 are rare as numbers built here where few. None were looked after an only base models were sold. Never seen a 4x4 67-72 or extra cab on our roads. trying to load photos in message

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Never seen a 4x4 67-72 or extra cab on our roads. trying to load photos in message
You won't see an "extra (Super) Cab on our roads, either...till 1974, the year model they were introduced.

Ok,all that was avaliable through our ford dealers was short or long wheel base 4x2 until 73 were 4x4 became avaliable but only short or long wheel base but only as a single cab.Bronocs were sold later in the 70s i think.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
F100/250's with factory installed 4WD were introduced in the US/Canada in 1959. Both short & long Styleside and Flareside beds were offered. Also offered as a short or long wheelbase Cab & Chassis.

If 1953/58 F100/250's have 4WD, they are conversions, usually performed by Marmon-Herrington.

Very interesting, f pickups were only sold as basic work trucks here, low trim level, early factory power steering is very rare i had a 82 swb 351c auto but no pwr str or air, got it from original owner with service books, very basic.It had been converted to duel fuel, lpg and petrol. Any f series sold here now are private imports that have to be converted to right hand drive,ford Aus don't bring in f trucks at the moment due to our polution laws that f series diesels don't comply with.Petrol engines comply but f trucks and petrol are to expensive to have here. diesel $5.30g petrol 92 octane$5.67g up to 110octane $6.80g lpg is only $2.50g but you use about 30% more. Hopefully the US will upgrade there diesel soon. Most of your petrol engines comply, ford,chev and hemi as the gto was built in Aus on our monaro floor pan. Hope i havent craped on to long,good to talk to you. i think my f truck might be a bit modified for this site. pre 80s f trucks here are kept manly as weekend toys.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts