Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Everybody OK?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
We had three tornado's touch down last night within 10 miles of the house.

FREAKIN AWESOME! I love storms.

Anyway everybody else make it through ok?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Looks like those storms are moving this way...got the winds already, they're calling for crazy rain and hail.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Looks like those storms are moving this way...got the winds already, they're calling for crazy rain and hail.

Ben, looked like this morning there were some tornado warnings in eastern TN... the rain should hit here anytime soon - we're under a high winds advisory. Gusts up tp 35mph! My basketball hoop fell over this morning; looks like a fun evening awaits!

My brother saw what he called a tornado down the street, and as they say it sounded like a freight train. There are trees down in our neighbor hood, but we only have some limbs down. There was a peice of siding in a tree in our back yard. Our house is fine, power was out for about 5 hours.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
We had some pretty intense staight line winds here. I went to open the door to be "THAT" guy. The door blew open, then whipped closed. PRETTY COOL!

Anyway we have a few trees down around the area and what not. They closed the highway north of Washington this AM due to debris, trees and lines on the road.

loudandlifted

bleeds oval blue
im workin on an oil rig in arkansas and last night there was a thunder storm come through and talk about an awesome show in the sky and yet give ya goosebumps when the lighting strikes when in a few miles of ya and you can feel the ground shake

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts