Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Busch Super Shine Aluminum Polish!!!!

dixie_boysles

Joshua 24:15
MA, NC
I was Googling Aluminum Polishes for my wheels and ran across one that had MANY recommendations and great reviews. Its Called Busch Super Shine Metal Polish. Its more of a professional line unlike the OTC stuff like Mothers, meguairs, etc... And the best thing is, its not that expensive! I ordered an 8 oz bottle for like ten bucks along with their aluminum wheel cleaner (an acidic wheel cleaner made for aluminum wheels). The cool thing is that they are out of Statesville, NC which is like an hour away from me

http://www.buschshineproducts.com/

CANNOT WAIT to give this stuff a try. going to pick up another Powerball and hit the wheels hard when it gets a little warmer.

526_large_image.jpg

corp_0802_05_z+car_cleaning_products+busch_aluminum_wash.jpg

(I ordered one on left)

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Looking forward to the review. I'm constantly fighting hard water spots on my wheels. Statesville is about 35 minutes from me, and I certainly wouldn't mind supporting the local economy.

dixie_boysles

MA, NC
will do soon! it needs to warm up a bit though. i think you have to apply it in 70-80 degree temps

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I'm eager to see this. I've used a turtle wax brand polish before with okay results.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Subscribed. My alum's need some MAJOR work after sitting for 2 years.

dixie_boysles

MA, NC
Ill show you the before progression of my wheels now. and when i do the shine, I will make a before and after thread.

New Pacer Wheels 6/10

newwheels005.jpg

newwheels010.jpg

This was right before winter after I shined with Meguiars and a Powerball:

DSCF5035.jpg

this was a few months ago, you can see they dont shine at all

2010-12-26115017.jpg

Now after this winter, the wheels are not looking that great. they need a major cleaning and polishing. will update when I use this stuff

Last edited:

mrxlh

Oilfield Trash
Stigler, OK
suscribing.

dixie_boysles

MA, NC
lol once the weather warms up ill let ya'll know something!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts