Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Site Calender...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Dunno if I'm a dunce or what (don't answer that)...but I can't seem to get the site's calender past Dec. '10. I've tried clicking on Jan '11 under the main calender, and it just brings up Dec. '10 again. I've tried clicking on 'Show today' and it still only shows the Dec calender. I've tried looking at it from a few different options, but nothing works. I can go backwards in 2010, but I can't move in to 2011. Am I missing something, or does the calender need to be updated?

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Your a dunce..but it does look like one of the admins needs to update the calendar settings. Does not look like I have the juice to do that.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Dunno if I'm a dunce or what

Yeah, you are...
(don't answer that)

Nevermind! smilietease

...but I can't seem to get the site's calender past Dec. '10. I've tried clicking on Jan '11 under the main calender, and it just brings up Dec. '10 again. I've tried clicking on 'Show today' and it still only shows the Dec calender. I've tried looking at it from a few different options, but nothing works. I can go backwards in 2010, but I can't move in to 2011. Am I missing something, or does the calender need to be updated?

Doesn't work for me either... looks like an admin thing.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Looks good to me...thanks.

Ford Truck Articles