Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Woo Hoo

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome Steven...great to have you. It doesn't look like you've officially requested to join the NC chapter, if you want to go, go ahead. I promise I won't reject you.

I dunno how settled you are yet, but I remember you saying you had smaller children, well if you're interested Ringling Bro's are coming to Greensboro coliseum this weekend. I'm taking my little sis and some of her friends Saturday at the 7pm showing. I think ticketmaster has some tickets left.

wareagle

War Eagle
Hickory, NC
Welcome Steven...great to have you. It doesn't look like you've officially requested to join the NC chapter, if you want to go, go ahead. I promise I won't reject you.

I dunno how settled you are yet, but I remember you saying you had smaller children, well if you're interested Ringling Bro's are coming to Greensboro coliseum this weekend. I'm taking my little sis and some of her friends Saturday at the 7pm showing. I think ticketmaster has some tickets left.

Sorry, just did.

My family is back in MS tending to trying to sell our house there... You are right, I do have a 2 and soon to be 4 year old boys... Am flying home to MS next Friday. Cannot wait to see them.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Well good luck with that...and I accepted you to the fine fine NC fraternity of FTF.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
More folk to visit when I head up that way! smilieFordlogo

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
We can all meet up and take turns driving Ben's mustang! Then he can take us out for dinner! smilietease

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts