Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

wanted front bumper/fender braces 1978 f250

need the braces that go from bottom of front bumper to bottom of front fenders. there would be 2. they keep frnt fenders from flopping. If u have some you'd sell PM me...thanks

for 78 f250 4x4

any1? I'd like to have some before i start driving mine..thank you
if you've got a 78 or 79 sitting around it should have some..let me know

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Can you not fab up something? Flat bar would work, until you found something I would think. Just aslong as they don't rub.

i guess but i'd rather just buy some and bolt them on.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I know whatcha mean, but I'd rather make something and put it on there temporary (or even not so temporary), than have the fenders flopping around. (I'm not sure how much they move, but I imagine quiet a bit)

I have one, I may have to make a bed brace work for the other side, wish i could find 1 tho. looks like some1 would have some..maybe that dont understand the parts I'm wanting???

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
I do, it's the metal bars that run from the frame/bumper to the fender.

Mine on the passenger side is bent all to crap, not exactly sure how I done it. Still does the job though.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
need the braces that go from bottom of front bumper to bottom of front fenders. there would be 2. they keep frnt fenders from flopping. 78 f250 4x4
:rotz: This is the second thread you've typed on this same subject in the past two days.

In the first thread, I found 34 right sides and 17 left sides NOS (New Old Stock).

Why mess around with used, possibly bent and/or rusty 'ol parts, when you can buy brand new genuine Ford parts?

Last edited:

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
:rotz: This is the second thread you've typed on this same subject in the past two days.

In the first thread, I found 34 right sides and 17 left sides NOS (New Old Stock).

Why mess around with used, possibly bent and/or rusty 'ol parts, when you can buy brand new genuine Ford parts?

i know that and thanks, was just wantin to see if anyone had some on here before i went about doing that, I figured someone would, I usually buy those "hard to find" parts off our fellow members on here. :)

BKW

Ford Parts Guru

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts