Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

While at the Bodyshop...

While visiting my truck at the body shop, I saw this truck sitting in the corner. The story is, it belongs to Greg, the body shop assistant manager. A fellow worker bought the truck......just for the flathead engine and gave Greg the carcass. It's pretty straight and clean....

Jan2011048.jpg

Jan2011049.jpg

btw, the for sale sign is a prank put there by a fellow worker...

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
That's in gorgeous shape- I'd put it back together with another flathead and run it as-is...

'Course, I always was of the opinion that a really nice original rig is nicer than the best restoration money can buy..

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^No objections from me. I'll take a pristine survivor over a rotisserie restore any day.

And if that pic is any indication, it looks like your truck is in good hands with other 'car guys' Brad. Sure non-car guys can do good work too, but I don't believe they go the extra mile, because they don't understand the attachment an owner can have with their rig.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
What a truck... How cool! And Ben's right. That should make you feel at least a *little* better about where your truck is and the kind of people that will be working on it.

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts