Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Someone Pushing buttons and pulling levers?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I've been having issues and getting error messages all morning. Most of the time I couldn't get FTF to pull up at all, when I could get on, it was taking forever for pages to load and I'd time out before something would post. Is this from my end, or are others having issues? I'm only having issues with FTF.

I've noticed the same thing, I'll get a "server timed out" message or something like that..

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I'm getting intermittant slowdowns now as well. We'll give it a little time in case they're doing server maintenance and see if it works itself out.

Ryan

Fellro

Staff member
It was giving trouble, couldn't do much, but working ok now.

I have been having issues for weeks.

Pages load slowly or don't load at all when posting a reply, and if I manage to reply to a thread, I cannot go back and edit my post because it doesn't load. In order for it to load, I need to refresh a bunch of times, and click "submit reply" a million times before it will accept it. Icons and symbols won't load, the smilies page won't load, etc...

PAIN IN THE BUTT!!!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I have been having issues for weeks.

Pages load slowly or don't load at all when posting a reply, and if I manage to reply to a thread, I cannot go back and edit my post because it doesn't load. In order for it to load, I need to refresh a bunch of times, and click "submit reply" a million times before it will accept it. Icons and symbols won't load, the smilies page won't load, etc...

PAIN IN THE BUTT!!!

Could you test this over a few different browsers? (only if you have a couple or three installed.) I didn't experience any issues on Opera but my IE6 at work (don't laugh) seems to be really slow while replying.

Ryan

Same problem with Internet Explorer. Google Chrome is my main browser. This has been a problem for at least 1-2 months, and only on FTF.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Had troubles this morning... all is well now.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I couldn't get it to work all day...at work. I was starting to think maybe FTF got blocked. Working fine from home though. Now that I'm getting a little fix, I've stopped shaking.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Same problem with Internet Explorer. Google Chrome is my main browser. This has been a problem for at least 1-2 months, and only on FTF.

A year or two ago, Tony was having problems with the site. Everyone else seemed to be working normally but he just flat-out couldn't ping the site. It was almost like there was something wrong with the ISP servers, or some mirror somewhere... It was pretty ridiculous and we never found a solution.

Ryan

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Working flawlessly today.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts