Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

If the bank loves me...

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
A loan would be feasible... smilieFordlogo

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/2166973180.html

3n63k13o55T45W55R2b1ic25c0a459daf1d07.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Damn that is nice...we had a couple bumpside flares running around here not too long ago for sale, nowhere near as nice as that (but rust free and straight body)...and they were $2500 each.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Damn that is nice...we had a couple bumpside flares running around here not too long ago for sale, nowhere near as nice as that (but rust free and straight body)...and they were $2500 each.

Sure is pretty nice. I can, for the most part, see the price in it. The interior really sets it apart for me. Not to mention the fact that it is a FLARESIDE!!! smilieFordlogo

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Definitely...if it's as nice in person as it is in the pics, I can see the asking price being justified as a start point for negotiations.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Definitely...if it's as nice in person as it is in the pics, I can see the asking price being justified as a start point for negotiations.

Yep. Just want to have a better look at the engine bay.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
This I know. I want to ask the feller why...
Um, because thats probably how he wanted it to look for the resto. My 72 has a 67 grille on it. ;)

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts