Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

my threads/replies

Im a member on a different site with an almost identical layout. On the top bar where we have totm, links, sponsors, ect, the other site has an option for my treads/ replies. It makes it a breeze to look back at my posts. Am I missing something similar here or is there no shortcut like that? Its a royal PITA to have to click my profile and view my posts.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Would it be to see the threads you've replied to?

The two most used ways are to click on "User CP" to see all of the threads you've been involved in with new posts. The other way people use frequently is to just hit "New Posts" and see what new posts have been made since you've last arrived. The icon on the left will indicate whether you've been involved in the thread or not.

Ryan

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Or...if you click on your user name...it'll bring up your profile, and there will be a link saying 'Find all posts by Cowboy' or 'Find all threads by Cowboy'.

Thanks guys. thats what Ive been doing. I guess theres no easy way to do it with out jumping around

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Im a member on a different site with an almost identical layout. On the top bar where we have totm, links, sponsors, ect, the other site has an option for my treads/ replies. It makes it a breeze to look back at my posts. Am I missing something similar here or is there no shortcut like that? Its a royal PITA to have to click my profile and view my posts.

Is it on the navbar or on a drop down menu from the navbar?

If you use the drop down menu on the "Quick Links" option on the navbar it should give you a "subscribed threads" option.

psnss.png

Hey look... Its amazing what you can figure out how to do if you search the web. lol. I always thought it was more complex.

When u click threads it shows all threads that you started. When you click replies it pulls up all threads that you have replied to. Makes navigating the page sooooo much easier.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
For the time being it might be good to just use the UserCP link. We will look into options. For now it's still 1 click that will show you your threads.

Ryan

Works for me

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I think I got it. Try it out and let me know if it works the same.

THAT'S why the new posts button has moved to the left! :D I've been having to adjust my muscle memory.

LOG OUT should be over beside USER CP

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts