Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Newbie checking in and saying hello to all out there

Hello my name is Ed, I'm new here to these forums. I'm a member in a differant forum but it seems to be going in a direction I don't like so I'm checking other places out. I have a 1955 F100 I got back in Feb with the hopes of passing it on to my son once he gets old enuff to drive. So far I have replaced the motor, trans, wiring harness, guages, fuel tank and replaced the drum brakes up front with power disk brakes and new wheels and tires. I have quite a few more plans for it but I will get to those when the boss lady allows me to lol...

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Welcome to FTF

I think I recognize your user name from the other site, I'm there too (but far less then I used to be).

If needed, you'll get the same parts help here on FTF as NumberDummy dispenses on t'other site...cuz NumberDummy is BKW here.

Last edited:
Welcome to FTF

I think I recognize your user name from the other site, I'm there too (but far less then I used to be).

If needed, you'll get the same parts help here on FTF as NumberDummy dispenses on t'other site...cuz NumberDummy is BKW here.

Ah thanks, I remember you helping me with the flexlate info when I was putting the new motor in the truck. I'm not a big fan of bashing people and for the last week-ish that seems to be all they want to do over there... :)

Last edited:

blacksnapon

Staff member
Welcome to the site!

For those of you who don't know me from the other forums, I posted some pics in my gallery so you can see what I've done so far. Hope ya like...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard...great to have you. There are a bunch of great people here. Now just kick back, relax and enjoy your stay.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Welcome Ed!

hey im also new to this im 22 i worked enough to get my first vehicle a 1960 f250 ive started fixing it ive pulled the orginal motor 292 and is in the process of puttin the 360 in it but i wanted to say hello cause lord knows i going to need a lot of help bringing my truck back to life

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts