Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

found one.

Talked the wife into selling her Pontiac Sunfire and getting an expedition. It wasn't difficult considering that she has been carting around two grandkids in carseats with a third on the way.

Found a local for sale by owner this morning and went to look at it. It's in really good shape, nothing out of the ordinary or defects that I could find. Its a 99 Eddie bower 4x4 with a 5.4 103k.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Cool Rusty!..got any pics?

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Excellent! It's hard to find a 10+ year old vehicle with barely 100k on it. Can't wait to hear the results...

Ryan

Excellent! It's hard to find a 10+ year old vehicle with barely 100k on it. Can't wait to hear the results...

Ryan

Actually found a couple thru Auto Trader, but the prices were really really high. I haven't done any research on this but I was told the 97-99 qualified for the cash for clunkers so there are fewer of the older ones left out there.

Got her all cleaned up.
12-25-10_062.jpg

Interior needs a little more work. I think i'll wait till spring.
12-25-10_065.jpg

And just happened to get all three in one pic.
12-25-10_064.jpg

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Very nice! Pretty clean.

That would be Johnny Bower the hockey goaltender

or

Eddie Bauer the Ford SUV

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Looks nice....love the 3 in 1 picture! You'll have to have them all in a posed position sometime in the future.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts