Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

OKay you Exploder pro's

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
I would buy one for 250 bucks, and get a junk yard transmission and have one running for like 500 bucks.

Thanks guys

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
I agree with bear. Body damage us a easy fix. Transmission problems can be expensive.

That, and most 15 yr old SUV's are gonna have a dent or two. Didn't look that bad- I'd just drive it (think winter beater here). NFW would I buy an Exploder with tranny or 4WD issues- that crap can get expensive in a hurry.

Last edited:

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
The third one. Mainly because I don't like the two doors, and while I like the first generation, it only has a few less miles on it than the third one, and its 6 years older for practically the same price.

Well,I missed getting ahold of Duncan today to give him a gas cap but I had the wrong number and wrong address

Got the Explorer today and had it taken home on a ramp truck

It's now in the driveway with a little blue light flashing on it.

I got a white 95 one of these

The 1995 Explorer was the first production vehicle to use a neon center high mount stop lamp.[citation needed] This was replaced with a more conventional LED lamp when the liftgate was refreshed in 1998. A slight change in front end design came in 1999, at which time the XLS name replaced XL as the base model.

Like the basic Explorer, the Explorer Sport was significantly updated in 1995. The Eddie Bauer trim level was replaced with Expedition on 2-door Explorers (1995 only, the name would be reused on the 1997 Ford Expedition). The rear was given a face lift for 1998.

New Transmission, New Rear window,Great stereo, everything works but needs a frost plug or block heater installed.

Last edited:
Well that was flop announcing that

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Nice looking Exploder...it was missing from that driveway last night.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts