Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The Show Down in the Show Me........

Rams vs. Chiefs.....that is all

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Looks like the Chiefs are going to pull out the win...good for them....how the heck does someone play less than two weeks after an appendectomy? I had mine out about 20 years ago and it was pretty bad....of course, technology has gotten better since then...so maybe it's not as big a deal as it was back then. I have a 6 inch scar in my side and today, I've heard it's all arthroscopic now and the scar is the size of a pencil eraser on the end of a pencil.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
just shows how much cassel means to the chiefs. look at last week. ouch.

The Chargers and the Rams aren't exactly equal opponents, but I agree with you....he means a lot to this team for sure.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
IMO...the Chiefs are waaaaaaaay overachieving with the talent they have. I think they have a stellar staff, but will be yearly contenders if they can get more talent in there. The Rams...I <3 Sam Bradford...and think they're be pretty damn good as he matures and gains experience.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I love how the commentators pick teams and are so bias it's just bleeding out of their play-by-play. They were ready to give the governor's cup to the rams after the first drive.... then they got shut up.

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts