Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

is this place open?

blacksnapon

Staff member
Just busy, busy,busy!

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
No body likes MO, everybody hates MO, we think you should eat some worms...short fat juicy ones...long skinny slimy ones...we think you should eat some worms!!!

My Dad and Sister were out shopping and apparently they saw somebody fall down in the parking lot, yes they id go over and ask if they were alright.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Been SUPER busy at work. still dickin around with the truck and dealing with ice.

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Yep, busy with remodeling here. Shrinking store to a more manageable size.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I think we're going to need a meet sometime before the wedding. Somebody should plan that. If we had a chapter leader or something like that, we could let him do it. Strange.

Ryan

rambler

New Shoes......
I dont get on this section often, but would be interested in a meet sometime... been very busy with Christmas coming up...

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
I think we're going to need a meet sometime before the wedding. Somebody should plan that. If we had a chapter leader or something like that, we could let him do it. Strange.

Ryan

DORK!!!

Lets get past the holidays and then we will get on a meet! Besides my truck is down and we can't have a meet without my truck!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
ha

ha

ha

ha

ha

ha
ha

ezernut9mm

Missouri Chapter member
boy, you guys on the eastern side of the state really got hammered. not much ice here, but all our drivers got shut down wednesday out on 70 in foristell mo. made for a bad all around.
on the subject of a meet. looks like the east and west sides are pretty evenly represented. would this be done in the middle somewhere? like columbia? how ever it's done i would be in for sure.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
boy, you guys on the eastern side of the state really got hammered. not much ice here, but all our drivers got shut down wednesday out on 70 in foristell mo. made for a bad all around.
on the subject of a meet. looks like the east and west sides are pretty evenly represented. would this be done in the middle somewhere? like columbia? how ever it's done i would be in for sure.

It's usually biased a little toward central/eastern mo. There's more guys in the St. Louis area and central MO than there are over here on the east side. We'll see when our fearless MO leader puts together the next meet. :D

Ryan

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts