Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Teaser: Aussie Ford's 2011 Territory

Today, Ford Australia blasted this teaser sketch of the next-gen 2011 Territory.

2011-Ford-Territory-1.jpg

zercustoms said:
Ford has released today the first 2011 Ford Territory sketch giving fans a first glimpse of the new version of the SUV, just before Christmas. Apart from this artwork, the Blue Oval has not released any additional information regarding the new 2011 Ford Territory at this point. The exterior styling of the 2011 Ford Territory follows the lines of the new kinetic design language. Early indications suggest that under the new skin, the 2011 Ford Territory is basically the same as its predecessor. If the platform will remain the same, the engine of the 2011 Ford Territory will also be the same as before. However, some improvements might come in the fuel consumption and CO2 emissions department.
Some sources are reporting that the 2011 Ford Territory will have a 2.7-liter turbo diesel engine borrowed from Land Rover. This has still to be confirmed.

The 2011 Ford Territory promises improved quality, performance, refinement together with a whole new range of gadgets.
They promise more details on the 2011 Ford Territory as soon as they become available.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
What is it's predecessor? I kinda like it though.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Is it AWD and wonder what it's sticker price will be.....looks ok. Kinda blending in with all the other CAR/SUV combos from the other makes. smilieFordlogo

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
^^^My thoughts exactly...I was wondering where in the line up this would fit for the mid-size suv's/crossovers.

Today, Ford Australia blasted this teaser sketch of the next-gen 2011 Territory.

2011-Ford-Territory-1.jpg

They promise more details on the 2011 Ford Territory as soon as they become available.

Hey guys you would love one of the earlier versions they are normally v8 or if you really want to go fast try the turbo six version absolutely amazing pickup and pretty good handling - way ahead of the holden mob

^^^My thoughts exactly...I was wondering where in the line up this would fit for the mid-size suv's/crossovers.

Hi Ben - over here (kiwis consider australia to be our west island) there are no full size suv/pickup lines offered by the major factories as rhd engineering too expensive for small market and brazil aren't sending anymore rhd f250s out although there are a couple of private firms doing rhd conversions (walton special vehicles being one of them) - these are really expensive and with gas prices being they way they are (5.52 usd/ gal) i don't think they will become any more popular - thats why most of our suvs are this size or smaller.
:wavey:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
What is it's predecessor? I kinda like it though.

Whoops...just realized that said Aussie. Did a little digging and in previous forms, it looked like a Subaru Legacy Wagon...sorta. Now it looks like it's taking on Edge features.

Hi Ben - over here (kiwis consider australia to be our west island) there are no full size suv/pickup lines offered by the major factories as rhd engineering too expensive for small market and brazil aren't sending anymore rhd f250s out although there are a couple of private firms doing rhd conversions (walton special vehicles being one of them) - these are really expensive and with gas prices being they way they are (5.52 usd/ gal) i don't think they will become any more popular - thats why most of our suvs are this size or smaller.
:wavey:

Gotcha...thanks man. Initially, I thought this was hitting the US line...not the Australian line. Makes sense now. I dint reed gud.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts