Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Welcome to KB the Siding Guy

bobf100

I want to welcome KB the Siding Guy. He's my brother and I invited him to join FTF. His located in Joplin, Missouri near Tom. I'm hoping some of you guys can help him with a starter problems he is having with his E-van - please check out his post. We've talked about it and have run out of ideas of what the problem might be or what the solution is to fix it. As he said he owns a starter re-building company so he knows his way around starters but this is a real head scratcher.

Welcome Karl!!!! :welcome:

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you with us.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Any family of bob's is family of ours! Welcome

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Welcome KB. Hmmm, KB the Siding Guy and you own a starter rebuilding business in Joplin near, ugh, TOM! That's sad, but welcome to the family!:D

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
I want to welcome KB the Siding Guy. He's my brother and I invited him to join FTF. His located in Joplin, Missouri near Tom. I'm hoping some of you guys can help him with a starter problems he is having with his E-van - please check out his post. We've talked about it and have run out of ideas of what the problem might be or what the solution is to fix it. As he said he owns a starter re-building company so he knows his way around starters but this is a real head scratcher.

Welcome Karl!!!! :welcome:

Don't know much about F150 starters, but glad you're here, Karl! Welcome Aboard smiliegitrdone :wavey:

Gunner

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts