Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FTF Stuffs...

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I know it's been touched on before, but I was just wondering why FTF doesn't capitalize on things like T-shirts, hats, calendars, etc.? I'd definitely rock some FTF t-shirts. I know around my area, you can have t-shirts made in the $5-7 range, then sell them for $10-15. And I think a calendar would be awesome...have a 2011 calendar with the 2010 TOTM for the month they won. Anyway, I was just curious...because I have never really seen a reason as to why the site doesn't do that.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I would love to jump on the FTF swag bandwagon. I have a connection with a digital printing shop that has done quite a few things for me in the past.

The more we have out there, the more the name gets out! (And I want a hat!)

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I know it's been touched on before, but I was just wondering why FTF doesn't capitalize on things like T-shirts, hats, calendars, etc.? I'd definitely rock some FTF t-shirts. I know around my area, you can have t-shirts made in the $5-7 range, then sell them for $10-15. And I think a calendar would be awesome...have a 2011 calendar with the 2010 TOTM for the month they won. Anyway, I was just curious...because I have never really seen a reason as to why the site doesn't do that.

I would love to jump on the FTF swag bandwagon. I have a connection with a digital printing shop that has done quite a few things for me in the past.

The more we have out there, the more the name gets out! (And I want a hat!)

Man, I'm with you guys.....I'd be all over this...... I WANT AN FTF HAT BAD!!!:headbang:

If I can get permission I could make my own FTF Hat

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
They don't want somebody doing something dumb wearin ftf swag and given the site bad reps... that was the last I heard.

You can say that about anything worn....if everyone took this position, we wouldn't be able to wear a yankee hat. There will be more good than bad I think.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
They don't want somebody doing something dumb wearin ftf swag and given the site bad reps... that was the last I heard.

Like tampering with someone's Chevy while wearing the t-shirt? :rofl2:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts