Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What's up with that?!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
He's also riding on SSM16's...that should tell you a little something...almosrt worse than Thornbirds. Most of the time, it's relatively easy to evaluate someone based on their vehicles. Profiling at it's finest.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
He's also riding on SSM16's...that should tell you a little something...almosrt worse than Thornbirds. Most of the time, it's relatively easy to evaluate someone based on their vehicles. Profiling at it's finest.

Yup, he's an idiot.....pictures are horrible as well. I'm sure it'll be in much worse condition in person.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Junk! .........................

bigun72

XLT= Xtra Loud Truck
Aint nuttin wrong with that truck

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I'm not taking a 2x4 mudding any time soon. Unless I have two rear axles. :D

bigun72

XLT= Xtra Loud Truck
Theres alot of lifted 2wds these days..... im on several other forums and theres almost more lifted 2wds than 4wds

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
And it makes no sense. I got my Grand Cherokee 2x4 stuck in a front yard once. A lift and 33's wouldn't help me get out.

bigun72

XLT= Xtra Loud Truck
i thought the m16's was decent tires..... i kno thornbirds aint , my bro has them on his lifted 89 f150

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
What's so bad about those tires?

Take them in anything sloppy once, and you'll see.

i thought the m16's was decent tires..... i kno thornbirds aint , my bro has them on his lifted 89 f150

Yeah...I was a tad harsh, they're a decent road tire, and decent in the sand and rocks...I'm still not a fan though.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts