Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

'73 F250: parting out in Nor-Cal

Stoner Dan

California Chapter member
Hey, y'all –*I'm parting out my '73 F250. I haven't started taking it apart yet, but here's a pic of it as it stands right now. Overall, the body is pin-straight, but the tailgate sheetmetal is in poor shape. Here's a list of what's available, but lemme know what you're looking for and I might be able to help:

Front driver's side fender
Front passenger side fender
Hood
Front bumper
Rear bumper (a little bent at the corner)
Driver's side door (complete)
Passenger's side door (complete, broken window crank)
Steering wheel (complete)
Steering column (complete)
Headlights
Front grille (complete, but imperfect)
Windshield
Cab (complete or parted out--let me know what you need)
Bed (complete, wheel wells have a few dents, but sheetmetal is great)
Front brakes (complete or part)
Rear brakes (complete or part)
Assorted trim (lemme know what you're looking for)
Tailgate hardware
Radiator

Attachments

• F2501.jpg
  • F2502.jpg

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Have you tried selling it as a whole?

Why u parting it out

Stoner Dan

Well, I'm parting it out because I don't think I'd get much for it as a whole truck with a hurt motor (water in the cylinders) and leaking C6. So, I'm gonna keep the motor, tranny, wheels/tires, hitch, headers and rearend.

I hate to just take the rest of the truck to the scrapper because it's got such good sheetmetal and other parts that somebody else might be able to use, so that's why I thought I'd part it out here on the board (instead of craigslist, where people seem to think you can pay for everything with weed).

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Dunno if you're interested in shipping, but I'm always interested in lenses, potentially interested in the steering wheel. Wonder how much a passenger fender would be to ship. Any chance of getting any interior pics?????????

why not put in a new 390 and drive her?

Stoner Dan

Dunno if you're interested in shipping, but I'm always interested in lenses, potentially interested in the steering wheel. Wonder how much a passenger fender would be to ship. Any chance of getting any interior pics?????????

Yep, sure would! Send me your info and what you're looking for and I'll get you pics tomorrow: danstoner(at)sbcglobal.net

@Evan: It's a long story, but I was made and offer I couldn't refuse on a '73 Super Camper and it's in overall amazing original condition. I couldn't restore mine for what I'm gonna pay for this one, so it makes better long-run sense.

oh i understand

Stoner Dan

One thing I forgot to mention: I've got an extra set of 16" steelies that have been powdercoated black and painted cream white on the front side, if anyone is looking for them...

Stoner Dan

Hey, Hyper--I'm in San Francisco. If you've got a way to ship it, the cab is yours for $100, complete with glass. Send me a PM if you're interested...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts