Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

What is it about "LAST EDITED BY" that bugs me so much?

Greywolf

I re-edit because I either add stuff, or spot a mistake. It doesn't make me a fool for having done so, but there it is.....

The nagging suggestion that you don't pay attention.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hahah Dutch funny you should mention, those are my thoughts exactly! On the "other forum" it doesn't specify that you've edited... Here it makes me feel kind of dumb :p

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
I re-edit because I either add stuff, or spot a mistake. It doesn't make me a fool for having done so, but there it is.....

But it is handy to know WHO last edited. Ah, Tom, you here???

Sometimes, wisea$$es change our posts (in jest of course) but with Last edited showing WHO dun it, we have PROOF!! :)

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
But it is handy to know WHO last edited. Ah, Tom, you here???

Sometimes, wisea$$es change our posts (in jest of course) but with Last edited showing WHO dun it, we have PROOF!! :)
Now now ladies, lets not get our pink lace panties in a bunch :slap:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Now now ladies, lets not get our pink lace panties in a bunch :slap:
Don't think for one minute you or Tom have had any effect on my panties! And in Tom's case, it'd be something with Red Sequinned Heels anyway!!

If you edit YOUR OWN post within a couple of minutes, it doesn't do that to you. However, if someone fires off a reply to your inaccurate post that beats you to the punch, you're out of luck and you get the "Last Edited" message.
For further information on what to avoid being or doing, just search for the Six Point Blow Lost threads or the Skandocious Snafus.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts