Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Newby Here

long time lurker here with a few Gen 7's and figured i'd start posting ,working on a 83 f-100 flairside now,needs a better 300 6 and have a rebuilt one out of a 79 so i think its getting changed sometime soon,from Nebraska,also have a 86 f-150 short box 4x4 for winter plus a few more,anyway love these forums as there are tons of info

hey, welcome to FTF, i have another gen 7ther or 2 on here. have a way to put on any pics? smilieFordlogo

here's a pic when i bought it,the 83
14513910_2X.jpg

don't mind the junk in the back ground of some of the pics, my brother has a small yard w/lots of parts so i'm there most of the time getting what i need for my toys,and i get to store a bunch of projects,works for me,lol

all trucks looked good, the parts truck is a lil nice for just parts lol

all trucks looked good, the parts truck is a lil nice for just parts lol

ya i know,but i bought it from a insurance auction and they put a junk cert. on it so title is long gone and no way to get one for it,rust free from texas and will make my 86 4x4 into a nice looking truck,front clip,doors,box,has a 302 auto that will work in a 85 flair i'm looking to get,maybe,[crosses fingers]

Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Welcome aboard. Always great to see our gen 7 section grow. Enjoy the site.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts