Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Bunch Of Work On the 88 Bronk

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Well sorry I have been mega busy as of late, so I havent been on here too much. But all the toys are still gettin plenty of love. Ha. Bronk got some love this week, 2" lift, coil spacer up front, rear block outta a 86 F250 out back. Just enough to make it sit way better, and not make it where the 33's are too small. Also fixed the power door lock actuator on the passanger side, and threw in a new window motor while I was at it, it was moving mega slow. Also got the winter wheels on it.
Image10282010071249.jpg

Image10292010175956.jpg

Super Adjustable Camber/Caster Bushings. The old ones where a huge PIA to get out. Had to heat and pound and beat for a bit. Some how the upper ball joints are still good lmao. Had it aligned up, wheels sit good. No \ /
Image10282010113307.jpg

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Dude I have not talked to you in forever. New GF, Work all the time, super side work ontop of work. No time for anything anymore, thats y im still up 2am. Gettin my junk done.

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Here you go, bronk 1st day I had it.
Got at night haha you know thats bad,
IMG_0121.jpg

Next AM
IMG_0140.jpg

Next Week
IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

95F350XL

Master Junk Tech
Blocks were free, in my garage for a year or more. I used what I had. All I had to buy was the u bolts, and camber/caster bushings

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts