Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

what would a 5.0 Truck moter With GT40 heads and intake do in a 80's toyota celica ?

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
what would a 1991 5.0 Truck moter With GT40 heads and intake do in a 80's toyota celica ?

some peaple call it crazy some peaple call it cool some peaple says its wrong..

here is the Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwfrqXobZXY

( Crazy Arubians )YelloThumbUp

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
ooooh... nice.

Ryan

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hahahah, so ridiculous. You Arubians are wierd man. They cut off the video right at the good part, it looked like he was about to hit the crowd.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Off-topic: Ryan, is there any way you could remake that dancing reggae banana so it dances faster? It's kind of in slow motion... Makes me not wanna use it haha

F 150Cobra

"Wild HoRsE" Got Torque?
Aruba
lol it wasnt oing to hit the crowd.. look at it good again.. its going o get parked :) lol

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Before I even watched the vid my first thought was SERIOUS DONUTS!!

Hey Aaron, that doesn't make me like a cop, does it??

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
I was waiting to hear bang when a rod came out the side of the block. Otherwise that's cool. Kind of like putting a 5.0 in a focus?.

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
Off-topic: Ryan, is there any way you could remake that dancing reggae banana so it dances faster? It's kind of in slow motion... Makes me not wanna use it haha

Maybe you need new batteries in your banana... But keep that kind of stuff to the LOUNGE!

Fellro

Staff member
Kinda like throwing American muscle in the RX-7's and 280Z's... they outright fly!

Greywolf

What was the Toyota from the seventies that had what appeared to be a mustang tail light arrangement?

The front was ugly - so I would class it as a "MISCARRIAGE"

I'm thinking Cellica but could be way off in left field

"Don't you worry, about a ting..."

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts