Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I just drove a Dodge

blacksnapon

Staff member
I feel so DIRTY! We bought one at the auction, and its my job to run it through the shop to see if it needs anything..............DEATH WOBBLE! Now I have to fix the bite marks in the seat covers!

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
Didn't ya tell them it needs a new everything and that you'll get them a list from FORD! ROFLMAO

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings
I feel so DIRTY! We bought one at the auction, and its my job to run it through the shop to see if it needs anything..............DEATH WOBBLE! Now I have to fix the bite marks in the seat covers!

Ok be SURE to soak your butt in bleach before the dreaded Dodge Fungus starts growing on your ass............

If it get ahold, scraping it off with a cheese grater is embarresing, as well as expensive...........

Have many freinds who've had to have that procedure ;)

Gunner

Oh lordy... I have one in my yard, now, TOO.

The "boy" bought a DRUIDANGLO

blacksnapon

Staff member
Man,this thing shakes so bad, the engine dies, all the lights come on the dash, buzzers start going off. I looked in the mirror, the bed looked like it was coming off, traffic around me was bailing out of the way,knowing that there was going to be a fiery event coming. Dodge has a tsb on this...........a revised stabilizer and tie rod ends! Yeah, right!

Fellro

Staff member
Last Dodge truck I drove became a parts truck, of course, it had been rolled anyway... I still sit in the seat from it though, as it has been refit into my 86, but it was a custom seat, not factory...

Should have made your son test drive it for you. He drives a cheby....so it would not be much different for him. :rofl:

You need to go use some of that lye soap full strength.

Sorry......:redface:

I sort of know how you feel though. A month or so ago, I rode 50 miles in a cheby 11 passenger van. I could not wait to get out of that thing and get a hot shower!

blacksnapon

Staff member
Should have made your son test drive it for you. He drives a cheby....so it would not be much different for him. :rofl:

You need to go use some of that lye soap full strength.

Sorry......:redface:

I sort of know how you feel though. A month or so ago, I rode 50 miles in a cheby 11 passenger van. I could not wait to get out of that thing and get a hot shower!
The next couple of vehicles on my list to work on---toyota rav4, subaru forrester, nissan 350 z. So, it dont get any better!

Gunner

Charter Member
Billings

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts